Choose the following answer :
A. The flexibility to deliver both formative and summative assessments
B. A wide selection of content that is easy to access and aligns to education standards
C. Assessments that are easy to implement, engage students and can be tracked
D. Relevant professional development to help me learn new strategies for assessment and personalization
E. All of the above
If you answered ‘All of the above”, you answered the same as SMART ! It’s this combination that we believe will truly help educators gain insight into students’ learning and achieve better results.
The right combination for insight
True insight into learning means going beyond using a tool that allow students to respond with YES/NO, TRUE/FALSE.
Every learner is unique and to truly have insight into their learning, it’s necessary to have a support system – one that can help you stay connected to each student before, during and after a lesson, respond to individual learning needs and track responses to each student’s improvement and growth over the course of the year.
We believe that SMART Response interactive response systems, the SMART Exchange website and professional development make a pretty amazing assessment solution. It’s because this combination allows you to instantly assess students on almost any device, respond to your students’ needs, track their responses and develop long-term understanding of their learning.
SMART Response systems provide an engaging way for students to participate in lessons and demonstrate their understanding, and the wide variety of content on the SMART Exchange website allows you to find and customize lessons and quizzes to suit the needs of your entire classroom, a group of students or individual learners. And it’s easy to learn how to use these products to personalize learning and inspire achievement with our professional development offering.
Each product contributes to enabling engaging formative and summative assessments that can make a difference in students’ understanding of lessons. And together – they create an intuitive, engaging and meaningful assessment experience.
SMART Response Interactive Response Systems
• Four unique models designed for different needs – 1:1, K–12, inclusive and early education, and advanced math and science
• Integrated with SMART Notebook software , each system allows you to quickly and easily insert questions into your lessons to instantly assess student understanding
• Teacher Tools allows you to create assessment reports to evaluate student progress over the course of a year
• Can be used with industry-leading assessment platforms , like Acuity™ InFormative Assessment® Solution and eduphoria! SchoolObjects:aware™
The SMART Exchange Website
• Free content can be downloaded and customized to your classroom’s needs
• Over 60,000 education resources are available on the website
• More than 10,000 resources align directly to various state standards, including Common Core Standards
• Resources can be searched by grade, subject or keyword
• Many leading education publishers have developed content specifically for SMART products which can be searched for on the SMART Exchange website
Professional Development Over
15 different options for professional development on assessment Access PD in-person, online or at public or private events
Integration with On-line Assessment Platforms
SMART Response interactive response systems widely used assessment solutions for education so you can use the remotes from your SMART Response systems with third-party products, gaining more options for assessment and reporting
The following platforms integrate with SMART Response systems:
• A+™ Classroom Student Response Software
• Acuity InFormative Assessment Solution
• eduphoria! School Objects:aware
• Galileo K–12 Online Instructional Improvement System
• Ignite!™ Torch
• LearningStation® Insight online assessment platform
• Study Island